a+ a-

Landlords Insurance

Attention: open in a new window. Print

Protecting your investment property and income

How do you best protect a property you own and rent to tenants? Choosing the occupants carefully helps, but even with model tenants, there’s no guarantee they’ll take care of things to the standard you’d like.
With FCCS’s Landlord Cover, you have peace of mind that you’ll be covered if your property is damaged or destroyed by specific events as set out in the policy wording.

Multi Policy Discount

Once you have an existing Home & Contents, Landlords or Motor Insurance policy with us, you qualify for a multi policy discount of up to 10%^.

Key Features
Legal Liability $30 Million
Additional Benefits  
Burning out of electrical motors (fusion cover) Yes
Cover for loss of rent should your tenants be unable to live in the home as a result of damage caused by a defined event Yes
Essential temporary repairs Yes
Optional Benefits  
Cover for rent default Optional extra
Cover for theft and/or vandalism by tenants Optional extra

More Information


If you have any questions, please contact us Enquire Now


Important Notes - Terms, conditions and acceptance criteria apply. Cover limits apply as set out in the policy wording. This material does not take into account your personal needs, objectives and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you. Please read the Product Disclosure Statement to decide if a product is right for you. Insurance issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFS Licence 239545 . ^Multi Policy Discount applies to subsequent policies purchased from us. Excludes mortgage/loan protection insurance and CTP.