A Redicard operates on your Redicard At Call Transaction Account and allows you to:
- Withdraw funds and obtain cash at rediATMs, NAB, BOQ ATMs and EFTPOS outlets around Australia 24 hours a day
- Make purchases using EFTPOS terminals
- Withdraw and deposit funds over the counter
- Withdraw and deposit funds at any Bank@Post outlet at Australia Post Offices
- Access your S70 Online Saver Account funds by transfering them to your At Call Transaction Account using Internet banking
- Have the redicard linked to your Loan and Insurance accounts so as you can deposit the monthly payments at any Bank@Post outlet at Australia Post Offices
You will be issued with your own personal identification number (PIN) which is forwarded to you within a few days of receiving your Redicard. Every time you use your Redicard you will be required to enter in your PIN in order to prove that you are the owner. It is therefore very important that your PIN is memorised and not stored with your card for security.